We are pleased to announce that the 2021 CTC Single Club Championships will be held from Saturday November 13th. The format will be similar to the 2020 event, with early rounds played in your own time and finals planned for Sunday afternoon and evening 5th December. Naturally, these plans are subject to restrictions being eased as anticipated. The dates can be moved forward if necessary. There is a new B-grade Open event to encourage all to get out and have a go!
Timeline for Singles Club Championships:
- Entries close 10th November at 11.59pm
- Early rounds Saturday 13th November to Friday 3rd December
- Finals day Sunday 5th December
- Sausage sizzle and byo drinks
- Open Championship women’s and men’s
- Open B grade women’s and men’s (all ages, suggest grade 4 ERT competition or below, but no strict criteria)
- 50+ women’s and men’s
- 65+ women’s and men’s
- 18 and under girls and boys
- 14 and under girls and boys
- Open events, 50+ and junior will be played as one set matches up to 8 (with tiebreak at 8 all)
- 65+ events up to 6
- Final of women’s and men’s open to be played as best of 2 sets and 10-point match tiebreaker if needed.
Note. Members can enter one open event and one senior or junior age event. Vaccination requirements are unclear at this stage, but will be advised as information comes to hand. At this stage all members are eligible to enter.