CTC members are invited to register their interest in playing competitive tennis as a member of a Canterbury senior team during the summer season.
- Season runs from October to March, although COVID may cause variations
- No play on long weekends or during the Christmas break from mid-December to end of January
- Open age and gender
- Formats: Doubles only or Singles and Doubles
- Matches start at 1pm on Saturday afternoons
- One or two teams play home games at an alternative venue, such as North Box Hill
If you are interested, please contact our Senior Convenor, Chris Thomson, by 5pm, Sunday September 19th
Phone: 0425 759 399
Please include some details on your level of ability and playing experience – section and region of competition (e.g. Section 3 Tuesday night Blackburn & District Night BDNTA).
Note. Players currently in teams have already been surveyed and need not register again.