CTC members are invited to register their interest in playing competitive tennis as a member of a Canterbury senior team during the summer season.
- Season runs from October to March, although COVID may cause variations
- No play on long weekends or during the Christmas break from mid-December to end of January
- Open age and gender
- Formats: Doubles only or Singles and Doubles
- Matches start at 1pm on Saturday afternoons
- One or two teams play home games at an alternative venue, such as North Box Hill
If you are interested, please contact our Senior Convenor, Chris Thomson
Phone: 0425 759 399
Please include some details on your level of ability and playing experience – section and region of competition (e.g. Section 3 Tuesday night Blackburn & District Night BDNTA).
Note. Players currently in teams have already been surveyed and need not register again.