Clubhouse Opening Sunday 21st March 6pm and Doubles Club Championships 14th and 21st March – (closing date Friday 5th March 12 midnight)
We invite all members to enter the 2021 Doubles Club Championship which will be held on Sunday afternoon 14th March (preliminary rounds where required) and Sunday pm 21st March (semifinal and final rounds).
The grand finals of each event will coincide with the official opening of the new Clubhouse on Sunday 21st March in the afternoon and evening. The formal opening of the new clubhouse will be at 6pm with food provided and drinks available for purchase (subject to liquor licence approval). All members are encouraged to attend this celebration.
The following events will be played:
- Open A Grade* – female, male & mixed
- Open B Grade* – female, male and mixed
- Junior 18 and under – female, male and mixed
- Junior 14 and under – boys/girls (any combination)
- Senior (50+) – female, male and mixed
* A grade is suggested for strong competition players; B grade for lower level competition players and social players
- Players may enter up to 2 events
- Knock out format
- Each match consists of one set played to 8 with standard tiebreak at 8 all*
- Grand Finals of the Open A grade events will play 2 sets + super tiebreak
*One set up to 6 with standard tiebreak at 6 all will be played for the Junior 14 and under event
Please enter via the following link:
Only one player of the pair needs to enter. The entrant will receive a confirmation email. Please forward this to your doubles partner. Details of your match times will be sent by email after entries close.
Depending on entry numbers in your events you will be scheduled to play early round matches after 12pm on Sunday 14 March and SF and final matches to be played after 12pm on Sunday 21 March.
Grand finals of A grade and some other adult events will be played after 6.30pm following the official clubhouse opening.
Closing date for entries Friday 5th March 12 midnight